Tuesday 8 May 2012

Once it is gone its will never comes back

By: Masrulhakim Bin Amin on Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 9:35pm


“Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.” (Harvey MacKay)

Does it right? Spend it right. Once it is gone its will never comes back. Treasure it and be thankful. Realize too late bring no such reliefs only sorrow. For the love ones show them that you care. A little thing given shows a great different meaning to them. Money is something at which if you have tons it will be at times could heal you but then it will make you feel lonely. But money can never buy a happy soul therefore it don't last. A problem is in life. If you don't have none of it damn I think you have a problems. For all that may have gone wrong was already predestined. We don’t live in yesterday but as present moments. But human will always be humans repeating the same mistake again and again. The reason why once a trust is broken to open up with an open heart again is hard. Different person adapt it differently. Whatever it is what matter most where we stand in the midst of time. We all will be saying goodbye when the times come.


(William Shakespeare)
Doubt thou the stars are fire,
Doubt the sun doth move,
Doubt truth to be a liar
but never doubt thy love.

Love comforter like sunshine after rain.
Such is my love, to thee I so belong,
that for thy right myself will bear all wrong.
One half of me is yours, the other half yours-
Mine own, I would say; but if mine, then yours,
and so all yours!

My bounty is as deep as the sea,
my love as deep; the more I give to thee,
the more I have, for both are infinite.
So they love as love in twain
had the essence but in one;
Two distinct, divisions none...

This is my diary of my essential life. For the moments ask and seek at times I look at my footnote. My foolishness to mention here but that does not matter as I see a reflection of my own because you are not me and I am not you.  We live and share the same environment but live in different dimension.  “Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.” (Harvey MacKay)

No comments:

Post a Comment