Sunday 6 May 2012

Adapt yourself to circumstance.

 By: Masrulhakim Bin Amin on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 2:00am

Adapt yourself to circumstance.
Governing, reasoning, and everything else must be done at the right moment. Want to do something when you can, for time and opportunity wait for no one. Don't live by generalities, unless it be to act virtuously, and don't ask desire to follow precise laws, for you will have to drink tomorrow from the water you scorn today. Some people are so paradoxically impertinent that they demand that circumstances adapt to their own whims, and help them succeed, rather than the other way around. But the wise know that the polestar of prudence lies in adapting themselves to the occasion. (Baltasar Gracian)

Life is to live practically and survive with no doubt. This expression of mine came into as such from my own experience in life. Gather from the thought in which emotionally and physically; happiness or success as such I believed things should be done practically with trials practise. Succeed of such action or failure in life as such already been predestined to except fate written. But then fate is never to be blame because some cause of things happen cannot be explained in logic sense or science. That is not our business. We are just entity and that have to be remember. In life trials in try as such practise practically emotionally or physically; let’s the fate decide. As a Muslim don’t be arrogant as not to even willing to said alhamdulillah. Be thankful. Life has to be in a way simplify with logic sense involved with practicality practise and having a faith to believe. One should try in trials practically and lets the fate decide because we all are human beings. There are no such things as doing nothing as to seek what purpose to seek. Life is not about bragging and complaining in the first place not to seek for an option. Life is bound by three essentials that are choice, chance and change.

I have to agree I am a stubborn person. I like to do things my way but then again I do adapt in such practise to adapt in the environment unless it goes against my principal I don’t bother to follow. I don’t follow to the crowd blindly.  I agreed with what have been mentioned by Bruce Lee as stated, “I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.” But if you really examined most people indirectly followed as such still wondering if he or she could? One should try in trials practically and lets the fate decide because we all are human beings.

Whatever that has been written here is nothing less the memory of the past misfortunes in which has added more to my bank of fortitude. My words sometimes bound back to those who seem to be so certain and as times past by then realised I have already mentioned it just that wondering if he or she could? I have to except even in honesty at times been just as a gimmick people tends to lies. White lies, fake lies and damn lies as such mostly kindness is been stated as weakness. People tend to forget. Move on and adapt but honestly if it does goes against my principal I could just acknowledge a person as human beings although he or she is in front of me I see transparency.  My diary is my footnote as I see it from time to times; without the guidance from Allah I may have lost my way.
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment