Sunday 6 May 2012

Both primary and secondary objective comes together actually.

 By: Masrulhakim Bin Amin on Friday, April 6, 2012 at 4:45pm

What is primary objective really means? Its mean being of the simplest or most basic order of it’s should be; first in order in any series, sequence and practically how it should begin firstly. What is secondary objective really means? Its mean minor or lesser importance in which practically should be understood well therefore not to complicate the mind what it should be done or just let it go. But then again both primary and secondary objective comes together actually. Life has to be in a way simplify with logic sense involved with practicality practise and having a faith to believe. One should try in trials practically and lets the fate decide because we all are human beings. There are no such things as doing nothing as to seek what purpose to seek. Life is not about bragging and complaining in the first place not to seek for an option. Life is bound by three essentials that are choice, chance and change. Primary and secondary objective comes together actually just decide.

I am never a saint nor a wise living man but just across of humble thoughts which are actually the facts. For what is known i thank God (Allah), alhamdulillah. Life is a drifter born a loser. Which means life is always a trial of failure before success. Please understand facts. A goal is not always meant to be reached; it often serves simply as something to aim at. It does not matter what people think of me because i only see myself a reflect mirror of myself seeking my own to what i know and blossom and grace myself. You don't live for others but yourself and blossom with the others. “It would be pointless for a plum blossom to try to remake itself as a cherry blossom, no matter how deeply the plum yearns to do so. The plum is happiest when it blooms as itself in full glory. How much of the colour and wonder of life would be lost if it were not for our differences.”

“Life is to live practically and survive with no doubt.” It is an expression of mine in which I profound in my journey of life. I am not perfect and never will be but I believed in progress. The journey which took me from experience through meeting with any mortals, tons of failure, borrowed transcending knowledge and realized the value if life. But I have to agree emotions can sometimes tackle a way with logic and transcending myself into depth of “DID/IED”; I have to thank to that in which make me what I am today. People can hate me or like me, I thank for that compliment. I live life practically in my way. I don’t have to proof in everything but there are people whom tend to forget. It’s life. I will always remember to a person whom I respect saying this to me, “Life a drifter born a loser.” Both of us have great respect to each other, understood the way of life although mine is different from his, bind by trust, certified will power and most importantly a friend to be remembered well. I may not be around him during the moments tons of friends surrounded but we always be together just to by the times in Zen.

                                 
The trials taken for years have leaded me a way. It’s happens by miracle. I took the choice, chance and change alhamdulillah. I’m not rich with tons of money but comfortable. I gave that choice to three people. One of them sucks big times. I’m happy to see those two person are happy. It has been in their fate.

The diary of my essentials is my footnote, from time to times I look at my expression. It’s has nothing to do with preaching but reflection of myself. Where do I stand in the midst of time? Alhamdulillah for all the lost, failures and shedding tears without the guidance from Allah I am nowhere. The past is no longer valid but remind in the banks of memories as such to be understood and thankful. The present to be bloom for tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment