Saturday 5 May 2012

Life can be a bit like advertising.

Masrulhakim Bin Amin  on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 7:32pm

"Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am; my attitude depends on who you are. When some asked me why I am only easy-going with certain kind of peoples? Well... it all about who you care & who you don't, Sometimes, when you give up on someone, it's not because you don't care anymore, but because you realize they don't and that what make the differences between a person. So you will see why different attitude being apply to a different person due to what their character are. Let us look at a person perspective and you will realise on why there is a different among us. Being sad with the right people is better than being happy with the wrong Ones."

These words of statement written by a friend in his Facebook status remind me of myself. Basically I build myself with a high wall; I guess my structures were old as the "Great Wall of China", merely for a good purpose of mine. These walls of mine to seek the truth from others merely to see are you sincere? This practise I put in my soul as such also I would rather be single rather than having a wrong relationship or marriage. But again words could sometimes have two meanings or more so got your facts right. I really must agreed and admit I am seemed like a snobbish person but then again my thoughts are too deep basically none could see it. I am frequently torn between two pathways in life or actually do live two very different existences at the same time but I am honest. No matter where I goes I bring along my principal and concepts as long none touch my boundaries I am kind. But again in life as such too many simply tends to seek as such kindness as weakness. Honestly all that from my past, present and future examined by discretion, tested by fortune, certified not only will power but also understanding by me. To take pleasure in someone's company does not make him or her close friend. Life is a drifter but life without friends is a wasteland. As I said before my thoughts were too deep and I see none could see it.

Richard Templar mentioned in his book, “The Rules of Life”; Life can be a bit like advertising. I have to agree with what have been mentioned. You’ll never know from which bits of effort give you the best rewards. Life has never been fair in the first place. Be thankful because there are other people that might be worst than you. Life is to live practically and survive with no doubt. I going tell you one thing for more than 10 years I have been praying for me to achieve and having a career which suit me. Well at the age of 32 my prayers was answer. Masya-Allah. It is a give and responsibility. A task given and every day I took it as my humble responsibility. Patience can be rewarding but then again it seemed I’m a materialist’s fellow; you who have guessed are wrong. I can only say I have wasted my years. Whatever my misfortune is just my numbness. Alhamdulillah I have introduce my path of career to three people only one disappoints me like hell. A piece of shit using smiley faces but fucking attitude and I hope he better grown up to be a man of responsible.

I will also remember what my boss told me, “Mas in life you have to be happy first. Be practical and flexible. Happiness and health. When the times come if you are hardworking wealth will come later. In life we just try and leave it to fate.” Simple words of which I have already adapt to it with numbness. Yeah in life just trials with try practise and let the fate decide. He is not a Muslim but his words remarkable. That is words of “iman with tawakal”. Sometimes it took other people to enlighten you. Therefore love peace and respect to all humans. Everybody live differently. You or me yes we live in this mortal world together but we all live in different dimension and chronically attach together.

The diary of my essentials is my footnote, from time to times I look at my expression. It’s has nothing to do with preaching but reflection of myself. Where do I stand in the midst of time? Alhamdulillah for all the lost, failures and shedding tears without the guidance from Allah I am nowhere. The past is no longer valid but remind in the banks of memories as such to be understood and thankful. The present to be bloom for tomorrow is a new day.


No comments:

Post a Comment