Wednesday 24 December 2014

Autistic person or personalities do not think normally as norms.

Academy matters. Study diligently for mathematics and science or whatever except for your language of communication but how many percentage of it do you use it? Becoming an academically with certification does not makes you CLEVER but STUPID. Why? Bruce Lee mentioned in his quotes, “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough we must do. If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” Therefore you still do not have a clue, you definitely need to grow up hopefully embark yourself with common sense. One of the basic reasons why years ago I did not attend to school and in fact leave class in from of my teacher and it seem I have disrespect her but the fact is I do not believe in studying without creativity. That was years ago and now the government want student to not only study but embark them to be mature. Its good but I still don’t understand why delusion the facts of life. Am I stupid or mostly PEOPLE are dumb-ass to configure themselves into slavery in a system. Systems are man-made. But I ABSOLUTELY AGREED CERTIFICATION BALDY DAMN IMPORTANT. Unless you are capable to live the way to believe in and not sway into a blackout plus having courage, you may proceed. To me life is not about studying or working your entire ass but simply live merrily. Autistic person or personalities do not think normally as norms. I am the living proof.

I am not here today as present without the guidance from ALLAH definitely I am lost. I fail too many times but my principal goes the same NEVER LOSE FAITH. Live life in trials practice and lets the FATE DECIDE. But it’s rare to anyone whom knew me know my struggles because I don't practice to tells others TRUTHFULLY because I walk alone even to my own blood-relations. Materialism is second options. Live merrily and practically adapt the choice, change and embrace to change. TRUST ALLAH not humans. ALLHAMDULILLAH.

The terms about education you have applied to what you learn. Develop it thus makes it in your creation in life. Education is a life-long learning process. As time pass-by you have to see yourself for the maturity that have process and configure it into progress.

The reason why I am working hard not because I am rich but basically I have never intended own anyone. If you are too dependent in people regardless who he or she, be prepare to be betray or been used. The only free things given are by GOD not people because basically the heart can change. I have always believed in trials. For some reasons if I walk away either I dislike the act or I do not see the practicality thus I do not want to discuss or argue because common sense is a give thus to tell people can becomes conflict. I would rather harmonize it then involve myself in unnecessarily opinions when people don't listen. I may not speak but I am not dumb. Ego kills a man to develop self-knowledge. In science and technologies there are development through research, process and progress. If you stick to one opinion then never ask for opinions, you will stuck in dogmatic tales of whom you can never create yourself.

I am the valid proof to what I said for mistakenly understood is not my problems because my words of action solely resemble myself from past to present nothing more than viewing my own self in a process of change; what matter most to me where do I stand in the midst of time?  Yes I have never intended to be perfect nor a religious fellow because I am not. I believe everything has already predestined and I accept my fate not blaming fate. But I can guarantee you that I am a unique fellow whom you never met in my actions and propounding self not to boast myself but generally to be myself as close and honest towards everything and yes it can never be perfect. My principal remains ALLAH knows best for me. Live myself in trials and lets the fate decide therefore I am no longer attach to emotional feelings as per normal although I do want it to me all I see are drama regardless who and how close a person can be. The certification values of relationships in any type are to be valid and judge by action and the sincerity as a person. How honest are you? To those who know me personally go figure if I am lying to myself. I am a proof how I am solely different right from the start you know me. The only things left you clueless which is my characteristic and which is my personality? 

Written on Sunday, April 27, 2014, ‏‎10:41:40 PM



No comments:

Post a Comment