Thursday 4 October 2012

Never will I be the same but change towards the midst of time.



Everything that comes by is an opportunity by chance of which might be taken in a choice hoping for a change. Life is nothing own but passion which lies upon every individuality in achievement. For every passion done actually is never absolute merely the joy as part in life as how a person see it, he or she for an objective of happiness which becomes the journey in life hence life  itself is suppose to be progressive. But then again normally people will try as much to pull you down the norm of reality. Respect is one issue as to understand and acknowledge wide more important because without mutual agreement it will keeps repeating again. Who is right and who is wrong? Therefore who should we seek for a question asks but actually never an answer to us? Caution gracefully but not too caution for then no moments can be strike if the mind keep juggle not knowing what action should be adapt. Life is to live practically and survive with no doubt. Life includes 3’C which is choice, chance and change. Even in relationship, friendships and all attachment emotion chronically in us.

I am in a journey of which never begins with perfection but passion of my own. I am never a saint or a divine. I make mistake and many times repeating it. I accept myself as humans. For what matter most where do I stand in the midst of time? Without the guidance from Allah, I may have lost. How I am today as present is still in a process from all sorts of experience. Some people may wonder how I live my life thru conception which profound different from them. To me life is to live practically and survive with no doubt. Live life in trials of trying of which whatever we want to achieve not deceive and then let’s the fate do the decision. Even in relationship I seek nothing absolute maybe feels complete? When we leave this world we are alone got it? Why must I tangle myself for a heart can never be judge but feels or listen? Whether it is a lie or the truth only the self can answer it. To question something which cannot be express only towards self knows better than anyone. We all live in the same world but we all are in different dimension. The only things that can be togetherness are by sharing truthfully or an attempt of act for personal purpose.




How I see and how I act depends in my mental judgement. People see me differently does not matter to me but maybe I feel reluctant once in a while but as a whole I leave it to Allah. I make mistake every day. I accept it as a part of my life but in my consciousness. The IED and DID characteristics which have lead me to meet and known what life is all about. For now IED have been frozen to sleep. Therefore don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am; my attitude depends on who you are. But one remarkable awkwardly happens after “keceran” from Bapak Rifai my IED subside. Alhamdulillah honestly one of the reasons why I quit working as SATS auxiliary police is because of my IED. Well hidden.

For every expression that was written is nothing more than just merely reflection of my own. Whether I succeed or not is not important. For what most matter where do I stand in the midst of time? Now and then I look at every expression of how I become nothing more than just be my own self. For the moments now never be judgemental to just observe me because never will I be the same but change towards the midst of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment