Saturday 20 October 2012

I accept myself




Living as such binds by chronicle attachments of which already have been predestined which mostly at times we as merely humans unable to dissolve what matter most because the mind will never profound the reasons. But as such matter merely humans the feeling of abstract within may or may not grow because osmotic we all are in it. For all the thousand years since begin it have been like so and to this valid date nobody able to profound it. Fate is never to blame only to those whom lost without knowledge will blame fate. Faith may grow or tumble out of the blue. Life may at times seem cruel for no reasons. I have been there as to me might be worst but not to some vice versa others. Complexity of life thus how complex to profound and define true self attachment? Life a drifter; born a loser no doubt about it.
 
The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gifted or skill. It will make or break a company or a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past nor can we change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you; we are in charge of our Attitudes.  

For all the trials and error, happiness or sadness of which attachment through emotional content of my own without the guidance from Allah I will LOSE. Alhamdulillah I have a strong will and faith. Never will I be perfect. The glimpse of me past and present nothing more on how I express myself. The way I am towards whom I known or noted I am what I am never intend to duplicate others. Life is to live with trials practice and lets the fate decide.
I am merely humans of which tumbles upon myself as I profound in the circle of life thus written humbly through enigma concepts from time to time I look at to see myself. The truth is life is a process as such one must seek progression upon owns self because happiness comes within when God (ALLAH) is always in the mind. Nope I am not perfect as tons of mistakes and repeating clumsiness but I trials myself how it begins how many effort how many times too many times for whatever reasons I Masrulhakim Bin Amin live in trials practise as such in trials and lets the fate decide. I accept myself.
The diary of my life is essentials with deep sense of thoughts. I kept mine through my word of expression and I gaze it at times in my book of library. It is my footnote. “I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself.”
Alhamdulillah Yaa Allah for I have stand in the midst of times. Without your guidance I will lose and seeking for absolute nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment