Monday 8 October 2012

Living as an entity bound to attach by all osmotic emotional content.



Nothing really matter actually for all by then whether it found solution or not, worst getting into new stuck up. Analysis situation from one point to another how life always begins with a point to start within us. A destination set upon the living from childhood to adult. How times past that fast and it seem just like yesterday. Countless efforts of multi trials set a pattern in which mark a note as a living. There is no such thing as one trial efforts put up to be completed. Life is a drifter born a loser. Nothing is total absolute. Living as an entity bound to attach by all osmotic emotional content. Be thankful process yourself forward. For me I’ll praise “Alhamdulillah.” Realizing how times really past by me and how I adapt in terms of processing myself towards present. All have already predestined therefore in life always trials practise as whether to succeed or not is nothing more than self satisfaction and joy. Never compare others towards self because to each and every own lives in different dimension although chronically living in the same world.

The ambiance of night whisper thru my ears
Sky fills up the stars but the moon vanished in tinted air
Grips my breathe holding to the valid memories
Thousand of words can never be denied the truth

For once stumble with broken piece of trust
No longer have I sought what’s used to be
Transcending into chronically of transformation
Yesterday can never be today or tomorrow
Life is predestined

The ambiance of night whisper thru my ears
Where does it comes as it bring echoes
I see it almost every day remain unchanged
A glimpse of yesterday and will never be
Picture frame don't change its remains
Roses are red but sunflower is not
Life is predestined

I am still in process thus never have I give up upon anything which I look upon only to realize and except. Remember not everything mend to be yours. Life as such nothing is absolute therefore be thankful and except. But have something in life to aim for what matter the joy or achievement in the making. Life a drifter born a loser and that is the fact. At times as humanly as I am I do grumbles or even wonders why but then again wake up to except that normal. We all are merely humans attaching to all kind emotion. I have my ways of which I adapt through writing in expression of my life. Words can sometimes have more than just a meaning. At times I do look back to trace and see. To me what matter most where I stand in the midst of time? Looking back I see because of me people whom I helped becomes much better than me. I never ask favor in return but I do realized that mostly human tends to take kindness as weakness. In return I received something that I myself not sure to descript in words but to stated in ZEN of which inner peace.

I thank God (Allah) for giving me pleasure in DID characteristic from past to present to adapt of which becomes a serenity towards people. IED is the opposite side of my characteristic frozen to sleep. But always remains in principal. For everything that was once osmotic transcending enigma have no longer exist in the inner circle of mine.  I have value things for now in my visionary world. Although I can said that I have yearn that much but then again at the end of the day how many really value it.

No comments:

Post a Comment