Tuesday 16 October 2012

Under pressure




Under pressure as for all entity bind to live as such since the first from the very child till the time to say goodbye because life is profound in a way for no entity can escape. Miracles do happen at times but why wait for miracles as such no attempt of trying alas although to some may work but not to others. Analysis to some situation for conclusion may give the answer or may not as it could give worst. Life as such nothing is absolute. Profound the meaning by wealth maybe could be lessen the pressure of life but how many could really profound it that is the way? For all the thousand years from time to time conflict define in a chronicle new way as to adapt the generation time. Example tradition becomes contradiction. Culture grows in a define way as to time. Either to remain the same but attaching the traditional way into rational way of which might be into new stigma because practicality does not only comes into academic in theory as to answer reasons. In actual fact to live under pressure but to remain as calm as possible define not only who you are as a person but expressing the self to except. To me what matter most where do I stand in the midst of time? I will be lost without the guidance from Allah. Alhamdulillah that is one of the many miracles in life of which are not able to describe but content towards self as such from time to time I look at every expression that was written here. I do not live for others expectations
 Under pressure and subjectively there were times in fact tons of failure chronically osmotic living but I drew myself as what I want. Except thus just moving forward but all reminisces back then still remain. People mostly as per today mostly take kindness as weakness. The norm of life why bother so much? There is nothing that becomes perfection and to me only “people” with a bricking head will trials perfect. I have been there before maybe worst maybe not as for a question asked to me nobody live in the same path although we are or maybe not? Firstly to question something and to debate that is two different questions. Words mention by me may be summarize or analysis wrongly but I am not to blame for any thoughts of misleading. Did you ever ask me personally?

Under pressure as to me nothing more than what it is. I live my life in trials as to adapt practically and survive with no doubt. I am not religious nor will I show how to be religious way of conduct but I try as much in my capability. Therefore I mixed around for nothing more than life itself. I met a religious teacher but alas sometimes religiously becomes a way of living to earn a living. To me sincerity teaching comes first. You may teach or even pray five times a day but that does not make you religious. But I do meet religious teacher whom really lives the way to it. Distinction does not come handy but through everyday live not only towards self but others.  Do not make mistakes about character. That is the worst and yet easiest error. Think out from the box. Alhamdulillah I thank God (Allah) for giving me pleasure in DID characteristic from past to present to adapt of which becomes a serenity towards people. IED is the opposite side of my characteristic frozen to sleep. But always remains in principal. For everything that was once osmotic transcending enigma have no longer exist in the inner circle of mine.  I have value things for now in my visionary world. Although I can said that I have yearn that much but then again at the end of the day how many really value it.



No comments:

Post a Comment