Sunday 4 November 2012

Life has never mended to own something as a whole.



Sometimes some effort is never mend to be therefore like it or not adapting for the reason of failure. Life has never mended to own something as a whole. Unless the only way to move oneself from one destination to another or simple logic common sense make over thus new question begins. What will be the result? People mostly tends to forget living as only to find result means not satisfied therefore no matter how the result of life can never be enough. Don’t get me wrong to have something to aim at least something in life rather than nothing. Now the question keeps on falling as no answer profound the answer. What the heck? You are damn right life ain’t comes easy. Never less by hook or by crook never ever lose your faith. For all matters may cheat you or delusion but not faith. Once faith is gone you will gone down to deeper into a slump of emptiness. Thinking deeply as you will realize life itself is never mend primary or secondary only dramatic. How it becomes as a chapter in everyone.


Life is as such bind or bound by tides of which emotionally attach through every pro-founding means. I do not remorse of yesterday because life is as always trials either to accept or still dwelling of which becomes a burden. There is no doubt I am merely humans therefore at times I fell it too. For the moments no matter how I look and live as present without a doubt some reminisces is still in me. Yup I am merely humans. The reason why so many times I keep telling myself life is to live practically and survive with no doubt. For all that matter to me where do I stand in the midst of times.

Every expression of thought of which becomes serenity of philosophy is nothing more than experience thru all osmotic content via emotionally, physically, mentally and no describe of which able to profound the meaning itself. Therefore words written have more than just one meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment