Friday 16 November 2012

The Facts Of Me !!!



Masrulhakim Bin Amin on Monday, March 23, 2009 at 7:11pm

Mysterious and alluring individuals I guess I am extremely talented but even though are gifted in many ways still manage to spend most of my lives battling "confusing" conditions. I am symbolized by the image of two fish. My symbol depicts one fish heading upward, the other pulling downward. This mirrors how i am frequently torn between two pathways in life or actually do live two very different existences at the same time. 

My sign is acknowledged as being the Saint and the Sinner rolled into one; the trendsetter of fashion or art, the lost soul, the philosopher and the psychotic and the visionary. Considering many vulnerable characteristics; I am incredibly adaptable and resilient. My inner quest to explore my "ivory tower" syndrome can lead me into some most unusual and unlikely living conditions. I am fantasize about situations, people and particularly romance - and because I spend so much time in my own form of 'fantasy land' this can catch myself short in other more worldly areas. Because of this inner world of fantasy, I am seldom perceived whatever is going on around me in its true light. I see life instead as I want to see it, coloring my view of the world in hues and tones far removed from its true reflection. No wonder this is the sign of both miracles and disillusionment. Emotions are my weak spot. 

One thing that plays havoc with my life is romance. When things romantically are going well for me, I am on cloud nine. When romance turns sour my land in a heap. Nobody can beat me up as much as I can beat myself up within my own mind. In my purest form i am psychic, visionary and a guiding light to all who know me but if i am "out of tune" state, I become depressed, obsessive and confused. I am just been myself. Simple man which are coming to extinct like a DODO bird.
Masrulhakim Bin Amin on Monday, March 23, 2009 at 7:13pm

I am perceived as a friend or a helper rather than as an object of desire. The result ends up with broken hearts simply because my "X"s simply could not recognize my empathy as being an expression of love and desire. Part of my challenge in life is to learn how to make myself more sexually attractive to others. I am just a simple man. The mistake that I often make is letting myself be too available to the person I am trying to attract. As the object of desire realizes that I am willing to be there for them no matter what, they take it for granted that I will settle for less. Often I will spend a year ( maybe less maybe more than a year )comforting someone that I am attracted to in the hopes the person will recognize my good heart, only to be dismayed when I am thanked for all my kind support and the person moves onto a romance with someone else.
My candidness and forthright manner is also a drawback romantically as others are turned off by my dogmatic approach. As I tend to discuss everything about myself with a member of the opposite sex, there is little mysterious or sexy about me. Spilling my guts does not help me professionally either, as it encourages others to steal my ideals. Part of my inner struggle might be fighting my urge to connect so intimately with every single person i meet. I mixed around make new friends but none really exist. I am very sensitive and compassionate person and tend to take things very personally. When others let me down I have a tendency to retreat from society and nurse my wounds. When I am to play the victim in a relationship I met with very little sympathy or help. This is ironic as I am so eager to help others and comfort them when they are down and out. The cosmos presents myself with this type of situation so that I am forced to heal myself with the same type of focus and devotion that i use to heal others. If I feel myself succumbing to a tendency to isolate myself or find myself succumbing to addiction or depression my best course of action is to forget about myself entirely and go out and make an effort to help someone less fortunate than me. The very highest calling of myself is to renounce sex and relationships altogether and devote my life to a religious or spiritual practice.
 
Masrulhakim Bin Amin on Monday, March 23, 2009 at 7:24pm 

I'm about freedom, independence­ and the right to follow where my heart and gut-instincts that leads me in life. I'm an inquisitive soul with many questions that can only be answered through travel, exploration and experiencing a variety of life situations. I’m a great lover of human nature as well as one of its greatest observers. I'm quite a spiritual bent to my personality that may send me on many personal vision quests. One of my challenges is learning how to not waste time. My perception of time is somewhat distorted which is why I’m often late to meetings or sometimes unable to meet deadlines. Novelties and new ideas also easily distract me so sometimes it is difficult for me to choose a career or lifestyle and stick with it. As a result, others may also find me indecisive and frustrating to deal with. Finding one focus and sticking with it is definitely my biggest life challenge. Seeing things through to completion is the best way to make sure that I don't suffer poverty or bitterness in my later years. One of my greatest talents is the ability to communicate, either verbally or through the written word. The reason why I could mix around. I’m also a daring spirit that has a love of adventure. I'm a seeker of knowledge and I have learned many things in life. (I am still a student of my own seeking.)I'm also a keeper of knowledge - meaning I don't spill secrets or spread gossip. People sometimes think I am snobby or aloof but I’m just too deep in thought to pay attention to them. I’m friendly, charming and warm. I get along with almost everyone. I work hard not to rock the boat and my easy going attitude brings people together. At times can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things pull it together.
 I'm very intuitive and wise.( BUT I AM STILL A STUDENT )I understand the world better than most people and I’m also have a very active imagination which i get carried away with my thoughts. I’m prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. Sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. I always try best at everything to strive for perfection. I’m confident, authoritative and aggressive. I have the classic "Type A" personality. I'm a seeker. I often find myself restless and i have a lot of questions about life. I’m fairly random locations. I’m quite passionate and sometimes easily tempted. My SELF impulses sometimes get me into trouble. Virtue is the link of all perfections, the center of all the felicities. Do not make mistakes about character. That is the worst and yet easiest error. I am just a simple man. I like to express my 'Self' and views in written words.

No comments:

Post a Comment