Saturday 22 December 2012

Whatever that was written here to me humbly my expression of which cannot be denied by any level of intellectual but these expression is not absolute.




The moments of life as such to hope and it is because we the human races are indulge with dreams. How it becomes success or failure has already written in the chapter itself. Understand fate actually just merely understands because humans’ minds do have its limits. Nothing is stronger than fate but fate itself is creation of GOD (ALLAH).  As humans we are filling with passion and to be passionate. We are all different and will never be the same but ironically we all HOPE. Live in trials and lets the fate decide. Secondary or primary objective sometimes not all question could be an answer. Life is to live practically and survive with no doubt.

Whatever that was written here to me humbly my expression of which cannot be denied by any level of intellectual but these expression is not absolute. For reasons to me every person as individuality does express themselves in different way. How I manage to fill most of my idealistic philosophical mostly from my life experience as no knowledge is much greater than having to own such experience itself. Every person owns their vast experience in life. From time to time I do look at what was written as a reflection of me. What matter most where I stand in the midst of time? Nobody wants to live in a hard way but nothing is stronger than fate. But FATE is never to blame. Our minds have limits. We should think how to live and adapt it practically because everybody dies when the times come. How do you fill your life?

Reminisces of my past how many times I fail to valid the wrong choice or even opportunity but again it was predestined. How I made a huge sacrifices of which now have becomes a wasteful youth but in life I have always believed not to be selfish. Yup opportunity mostly 99% comes only once in a life time. Therefore I do not dread of yesterday only to live in it and adapt into it. Attitude plays important role. What I am into now is actually to fulfill myself basically as humans thus enjoy every moments. To those whom knew me like it or not I am definitely different person and rare. My charismatic in which cannot be conclude simply does not makes senses at all. 

Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment