Monday 3 December 2012

Respect in becoming only to be known not because who we mixed but self respect as humans.



For all the accomplishment that managed to achieve is nothing more than just trials of efforts. Life has always been about trying with efforts. But then again never take life too seriously because all that matters most as mortally creature at the end of your day what will it becomes? Mostly humans take kindness as mere weakness. People takes things for granted of what they already have only to shed tears when it gone. The point is time don’t wait for a seconds. Therefore to live life at the fullest as mature humans who dare to take responsibility and at times of needs sacrifice for reasons. I mixed around with all kind of mortals but sadly the fact is mostly “bad people” are far better than people whom are actually proclaimed educated. It has always been in a way people look to be glamorous and stylist but then again the characteristics are far from glamorous and stylist. Respect in becoming only to be known not because who we mixed but self respect as humans.

I am far from been righteous or religiously person but I respect myself as humans. It is one of the many reasons why I am able to sit with all kinds of people. The question is how many does living in respecting themselves? Everybody have their own concepts or version to answer such question but the truth is so few do living with self respect.  When you respect yourself the realization as humans and thankful or grateful to life you will express it differently.

Life is a learning lesson of everyday life. Every second that past-by us and we will never be the same. Looking back all the struggling can sometimes make me want to smile. How I manage to past thru it? For all that matters without the guidance from Allah definitely I will lost. Life is a journey like a boat sail in the sea. Weather can be as gracious but at times vice versa. For all the thousands of years to a new era of modernization entity bind to be a seeker and each seek for a better life in every essence. But then again each and everyone have their own path of journey. Life is a choice to make but we all bind in fate. Never less fate is never to be blame. Understanding fate to seek the destiny what have been given. We all born to be a failure but again without failure there will be no lesson learnt. Realizing too late bring only grief and sorrow. Life is a drifter and we all born as a loser.

That I a Better Person May Be
Author Unknown

Light that lies deep inside of me
Come forth in all thy majesty
Show me thy gaze
Teach me thy ways
That I a better person may be

Darkness that lies deep inside of me
Come forth in all thy mystery
Show me thy gaze
Teach me thy ways
That I a better person may be

Love that lies deep inside of me
Come forth in all thy unity
Let me be thy gaze
Let me teach thy ways
That I a better person may be

No comments:

Post a Comment