Tuesday 11 December 2012

That I a Better Person May Be



I am far from been righteous or religiously person but I respect myself as humans. It is one of the many reasons why I am able to sit with all kinds of people. The question is how many does living in respecting themselves? Everybody have their own concepts or version to answer such question but the truth is so few do living with self respect. When you respect yourself the realization as humans and thankful or grateful to life you will express it differently. Life to me I see it as a challenge and opportunity. We must make a choice for a chance hence change to be better, but again we all so many times stumble into unnecessary actions of accountable in life. How many escape from the mistake made of which brings no relief only sorrow? Life experience is far better than having no experience in life. Therefore life is a leaning lesson every single day. How we manage to encounter and “troubleshoot” whatever that was not suppose to be. But life is not simple as it is like a happy ending in story tales.

I also learn that thru the journey of life we will encounter people of which becomes “friends” but what is the definition of “friends?”  To me individuality of such friendships to be tested not only certified will power but also understanding because we can never be the same. Thus how to define it? Times in the journey of times will tell the definition. Mostly people change. Change for better with fine understanding respect or becomes arrogant unknowingly. How many of us can sit for a cup of coffee in a street rather than Starbucks when we meet old “friends?” As times past-by look around how many of our “friends” still have the valid “memories” of respect no words able to describe only by the heart? Alhamdulillah I still have valid friends tested thru times. We seldom see each other but the valid memories” of respect still attach. But alas sadly one of my “friends” among “friends” change stuck in the moments so called blinded by relationships. Might be her “cunt” makes him totally retard. Fact is even my boss knew about it. Never mixed compassion or problems into other people account. Although we all do it at times but professionally know when to stop. How many does it?

It is because I fail too many times makes me different in opinions and thinker able attitude. But as humanly as I am I attach myself with dignity and respect. Within me there is “monstrous” sleeping of which I.E.D....Intermittent explosive disorder. Do not try me. For now asleep therefore don’t wake it. Thus how many really knows me? All the years of my journey from meeting lots of mortals always remember looks can be deceiving. But I also learn that respect can never be earn but earn it by respect itself. How many really knows the meaning of respect? Showing or verbally is not respect. All becomes nothing and tarnished when respect is gone. Respect is more than just a phrase. Live in it.

To me what matter most where do I stand in the midst of time? I live my life imperfectly never have I intended to be perfect only trying to be comfortable. And I still am trying the best as I can. Only times will tell my journey of hope. We all are living to hope. Why? Because humans live in hope but hoping is nothing without knowing faith. Never lose your faith. Once the time past-by it will never come back therefore never lived in the past as a matter of fact life is to live in trials of actions because life is to live practically and survive with no doubt. Live in trials practice and the rest lets the fate decide. We are after all merely humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment