Wednesday 26 September 2012

The Way Of My Life

By Masrulhakim Bin Amin on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 10:52am ·
The way of my life is nothing more than than been myself. I am nothing more than just like any entity as such making failure as an option and make it into stigmatization of life. The way I am today as presently is nothing more than just been true-full towards self. I am not PERFECT nor will I be because to me perfection is subjective. But again although maybe towards context of living of which might be for some which taken the same path to me we all will always be different and that is the fact. Nobody is the same. There can never be look alike although it could be the same in the eyes. The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gifted or skill. It will make or break a company or a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past nor can we change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you; we are in charge of our Attitudes. For all the trials and error, happiness or sadness of which attachment through emotional content of my own without the guidance from Allah I will LOSE. Alhamdulillah I have a strong will and faith. Never will I be perfect. The glimpse of me past and present nothing more on how I express myself. The way I am towards whom I known or noted I am what I am never intend to duplicate others. Life is to live with trials practice and lets the fate decide.

To be different from others from views or action in which comes from myself. I could be right and I could be wrong. For all that was written towards self is nothing more than predestined. Life is full of cycle. Life is a journey set in choice chance and change. If you think about it all these three essentials actually combine together in life. In life you have to be practical and trials in trial practice. For whatever reasons lets the fate decide because at the end of the days although God (ALLAH) make the decision but remember God (ALLAH) is never to be blame. I still remember those days of which I met a person who told me three essentials in life of which all entity have to set upon in a journey; " Life as such to live in amanah (TRUST), bertanggungjawab (RESPONSIBLE) and pengorbanan (SACRIFICE). Now the question is how many do express it in practice? Towards self,families,friendship,relationship and all chronically in life as a person. Therefore I conclude "PERFECTION" is merely more than "SUBJECTIVE." My words may have more than just meanings but others that have read it might get another conception of which different from me. It could be right and it could be wrong.

Whatever it takes may seem to be unpleasant from the falls experiences in life. Life is nothing more than all sorts of color. We all are bind from layer to pieces and chronically attach. Life is full of ups and downs. How we succeed in life is how we practically live the way it already mend to be as we set forward to progress. Easy said than done but again ask yourself how you want to color your life as we all past-by in the midst of time. Life is a choice. Life is a chance. Life is a change. Therefore like it or not in life you have to self progress. We don’t live alone in this world. Don’t ever duplicate yourself because nobody is the same. Everyone live differently. The only things we look at are joy. Joy is the factors of most things in life. But I do agree nothing is absolute. That is one of many reason alhamdulillah. Life is to live practically and survive with no doubt.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment