Friday 9 December 2011

My Altar Ego

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 9:54am
Being humble and wise in life is never enough as we need to produce it practically in our daily life. Life is more than just to express oneself. Express with honesty that is rare and difficult task of a being. Expressing myself has always been a difficult task in life. Life is a learning process can never be perfect. Growing as to be humble is also a very difficult task. Ego seems to be myself and yet it is also the fact. I am never a master nor a teacher but have always been a student still learning never is perfect. Progress is what I have always wanted in life and it is still far to reach.

An author from, “The Rules of Life”; Richard Templar written in his book saying…so what is history going to say about you? What do you feel in your hearts is going to be your epithet after you’ve gone? And I don’t mean what is engraved on your tombstone but written in some great cosmic record of the universe. Personally, I don’t think I’ll even warrant a footnote. But if I do, I would like history to record that I had a go, made an effort, tried my best to make a difference. That I stood up for what I believed in, stood up to get counted and stood up for my rights. I would like history to say, that I got up off my backside and just stood up - it would be enough.

Wow…but then life ain’t always so beautiful as it may seem. But I am really thankful if ever people think that way. Am I just an idiot or paranoid??? The past is gone and it went by like dust to dawn. Am I just an idiot or paranoid??? Question at times comes across my mind out of the blue. Am I just an idiot or paranoid??? Pressure seemed to be pushing down on me seeking my inner and outer Zen. A task to overcome my altar ego. (IED/DID) The “alters” of different identities each have it own postures, gestures and distinct way of talking. People might read my journal and question might be asked to the self but this is my expression of facts because most people are never true to themselves. We all are basically the same. Express with honesty that is rare and difficult task of a being. Expressing myself has always been a difficult task in life. My unselfishness have lead me wasted my years but it is a choice to make for others to be better. Basically people always presume they know me and even to some people they have managed to make belief but I am a pretender. People sometimes think I am snobby or aloof but I’m just too deep in thought to pay attention to them. I’m an inquisitive soul with many questions.

“It would be pointless for a plum blossom to try to remake itself as a cherry blossom, no matter how deeply the plum yearns to do so. The plum is happiest when it blooms as itself in full glory. How much of the color and wonder of life would be lost if it were not for our differences.”

No comments:

Post a Comment